ALL OPEN RIDING DAYS ARE WEATHER PERMITTING!
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CALL, OR CHECK @redbudmx FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM BEFORE HEADING TO THE TRACK!
REGISTER ONLINE HERE!
2023 OPEN RIDING DATES
GATE OPENS at 10am.
REGISTRATION OPENS at 10:15am.
Big track is open from noon until 6pm; 50 Track open from 12:30 until 5:30pm.
- April 2 – Sunday
- April 8 – Saturday before Easter
- April 16 – Sunday
- September 4 – Monday (Labor Day)
- October 1 – Sunday
- *Oct. 14 – Saturday before Grass Race. Check Grass Race event page for times and details.
Gate fee $5 for all riders, and for spectators age 12 & up. Riding fee $40.
BIG TRACK GROUPS: 65cc & up (no 50s, no ATVs)
50 TRACK GROUPS: 50cc bikes, 65/85cc Beginners, 110cc & small 4-stroke trail bike beginners, Mini Quads
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF RIDERS UNDER AGE 18
- If you cannot come to the track:
- Sign your rider up online before the event and complete the online Minor Waiver. Registration typically opens the Monday before an Open Riding date.
- Your rider needs to check in at registration at the track to pick up a wristband, but there won’t be any paperwork.
- IMPORTANT: a parent or legal guardian must accompany your rider at all times at the track. You’ll want to send an adult with an authorization to give emergency medical consent for your child if you can’t be present.
- If you will be at the track:
- You can register online or at the track. If you register online, you won’t have to complete a waiver at registration at the track. It’s just a quick check-in!
RIDING GROUPS AND DAILY SCHEDULE
The following big track groups rotate in 15-minute sessions throughout the day. Groups may be split in half as needed. Schedule is posted at registration and staging.
Vet (30+) Racers
A/B Class Racers
C Class Racers & Beginners (split into Under 25 and 25+ when needed)
The 50 track includes 50cc, 65cc, 85cc and Mini Trail beginner riders. Groups are set up according to the number of riders each day. 50s may be split into a bigger/faster and a smaller/slower group. Bigger bikes may be split by experience or bike size. Kids get 15-20 minute turns on the 50 track and get a LOT of riding time! Since parents always want to be on the track with the 50 kids, we allow 1 parent per rider on the 50 track infield. No kids on the infield, please.
If your rider has a 50 and a 65, start on one track and come to registration to exchange your wristband for the other track when you’re ready so you’re only paying for one wristband.