Remember all Open Riding days are weather permitting!
You should always call or check @redbudmx on Instagram or Facebook before heading to the track.
Preregistration will be posted here.
2023 OPEN RIDING DATES
GATE OPENS at 10am.
REGISTRATION OPENS at 10:15am.
Big track is open from noon until 6pm; 50 Track open from 12:30 until 5:30pm.
- April 2 – Sunday – CANCELED.
- April 8 – Saturday before Easter
- April 15 – Rescheduled from April 16
- September 4 – Monday (Labor Day)
- October 1 – Sunday
- *Oct. 14 – Saturday before Grass Race. Check Grass Race event page for times, prices and details.
* Gate fee $7 for all riders, and for spectators age 12 & up. Riding fee $40.
BIG TRACK GROUPS: 65cc & up (no 50s, no ATVs)
50 TRACK GROUPS: 50cc bikes, 65/85cc Beginners, 110cc & small 4-stroke trail bike beginners, Mini Quads
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF RIDERS UNDER AGE 18
- IMPORTANT: a parent or legal guardian must accompany your rider at all times at the track. You’ll want to send an adult with an authorization to give emergency medical consent for your child if you can’t be present. See below for registration instructions.
- If you can’t come to the track – BEST OPTION:
- Sign your rider up online before the event and complete the online Minor Waiver. Registration typically opens the Monday before an Open Riding date.
- Your rider needs to check in at registration at the track to pick up a wristband, but there won’t be any paperwork.
- If you can’t come to the track – Alternative Option:
- Click the link below. Download and print the 2023 Annual Minor Waiver.
- Have the waiver notarized and have your child bring it to registration at the track.
- We cannot accept a waiver that’s not notarized. No exceptions.
- Download HERE
- If you will be at the track:
- You can register online or at the track. If you register online, you won’t have to complete a waiver at registration at the track. It’s just a quick check-in!
RIDING GROUPS AND DAILY SCHEDULE
The following big track groups rotate in 15-minute sessions throughout the day. Groups may be split in half as needed. Schedule is posted at registration and staging.
Vet (30+) Racers
A/B Class Racers
C Class Racers & Beginners (split into Under 25 and 25+ when needed)
50 track groups also get 15-minute sessions: [50cc], [65cc, 85cc], [Mini Trail (4-stroke) bikes] and [mini quads]. Groups may be adjusted depending on the number and skill level of riders. 50s may be split into bigger/faster and a smaller/slower groups, for example. The kids get a LOT of riding time! Parent(s) only on the 50 track start line and infield. No kids on the infield, please. There are bleachers outside the track area, near the finish line.
If your rider has a 50 and a 65, start on one track and come to registration to exchange your wristband for the other track when you’re ready so you only pay for one wristband.
RedBud Physical Address
13638 Redbud Trail North, Buchanan, MI 49107